Traveling Luck for Serpents Mouth, Trinidad and Tobago (general), Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Serpents Mouth?What's around Serpents Mouth?
Wikipedia near Serpents Mouth
Where to stay near Serpents Mouth
Also known as Boca de Serpientes, Boca de la Sierpe, Boca del Sierpe, Boca del Soldado, Bocas de Serpientes, Drachen Schlund, The Serpent's Mouth
The timezone in Serpents Mouth is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.1667°, Longitude. -61.9667°
Weather near Serpents Mouth; Report from Guiria, 98.9km away
Satellite map around Serpents Mouth
Loading map of Serpents Mouth and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Serpents Mouth, in Trinidad and Tobago (general), Trinidad and Tobago
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Don Pedro (16.1km)
- Los Gallos Point (18.1km)
- Corral Point (19.7km)
- Punta del Arenal (22.6km)
- Saint Marie Point (24.9km)
- Cedros Point (25.4km)
- Icacos Point (26.6km)
- Sainte Marie Point (26.6km)
- Saint Anne Point (27.6km)
- Quemada Point (29.3km)
- Galfa Point (30.9km)
- Punta del Morro (31.4km)
- Point Rouge (34km)
- Islote Point (38.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (18.1km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (13.8km)
- a large recess in the coastline, larger than a bay.
- Gulf of Paria (31.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (26.3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (34.5km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Cedros Forest Reserve (38.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (33.2km)
Airports close to Serpents Mouth
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (98.9km)
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (140.6km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (204km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (233.3km)