Traveling Luck for Balka Kurmansay, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Balka Kurmansay?What's around Balka Kurmansay?
Wikipedia near Balka Kurmansay
Where to stay near Balka Kurmansay
The timezone in Balka Kurmansay is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 15:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.8242°, Longitude. 59.5064°
Satellite map around Balka Kurmansay
Loading map of Balka Kurmansay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balka Kurmansay, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kurmansay (3.8km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (4.9km)
- Kurmanov (7.4km)
- Alabay (8.6km)
- Dombarovskiy (9.1km)
- Korsunskiy (9.9km)
- Dzhailgan (10km)
- Alimbay (10.9km)
- Kaman (11.1km)
- Zarevo (13km)
- Tama (13.5km)
- Dombarovka (14km)
- Karabay (14.4km)
- Pribrezhnyy (14.8km)
- Goluboy Fakel (15.1km)
- Begetey (16.9km)
- Bogoyavlenka (17.2km)
- Boyarovka (19.8km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (19.9km)
- Razvedka (20.8km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (21km)
- Kamsak (21.1km)
- Kurmanovskiy (21.7km)
- Saga (22.1km)
- Karaganda (22.7km)
- Yelënovka (24.3km)
- Korsunskiy (24.3km)
- Gralcha (26.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Karakol' (25.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (12.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (11.5km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (23.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (24.3km)
Airports close to Balka Kurmansay
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (196.9km)