Traveling Luck for Kyzyl-Dzhar, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kyzyl-Dzhar?What's around Kyzyl-Dzhar?
Wikipedia near Kyzyl-Dzhar
Where to stay near Kyzyl-Dzhar
The timezone in Kyzyl-Dzhar is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.8333°, Longitude. 59.5667°
Satellite map around Kyzyl-Dzhar
Loading map of Kyzyl-Dzhar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kyzyl-Dzhar, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (0km)
- Kurmansay (3.3km)
- Kurmanov (8.1km)
- Alabay (8.3km)
- Dzhailgan (8.4km)
- Zarevo (10km)
- Dombarovskiy (10.1km)
- Kaman (10.5km)
- Korsunskiy (10.5km)
- Bogoyavlenka (12.5km)
- Tama (12.7km)
- Begetey (13.5km)
- Alimbay (13.8km)
- Razvedka (16.1km)
- Pribrezhnyy (16.3km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (17.8km)
- Karabay (18.2km)
- Dombarovka (18.4km)
- Goluboy Fakel (19km)
- Yelënovka (19.5km)
- Karaganda (20.4km)
- Gralcha (22km)
- Shandasha (22.9km)
- Kurmanovskiy (23.2km)
- Boyarovka (24.5km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (24.8km)
- Kamsak (25.6km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (25.8km)
- Saga (25.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (24.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (13.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (11.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Triti-Kul' (22.6km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (19.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (25.5km)
Airports close to Kyzyl-Dzhar
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (201.7km)