Traveling Luck for Tama, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Tama?What's around Tama?
Wikipedia near Tama
Where to stay near Tama
The timezone in Tama is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.7333°, Longitude. 59.6000°
Satellite map around Tama
Loading map of Tama and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tama, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tama (0km)
- Kaman (2.5km)
- Korsunskiy (4.5km)
- Alabay (4.9km)
- Dombarovskiy (5.4km)
- Pribrezhnyy (7.2km)
- Karaganda (10.3km)
- Kurmanovskiy (12.3km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (12.7km)
- Bogoyavlenka (15.3km)
- Kurmansay (15.4km)
- Razvedka (17.4km)
- Koshensay (19.1km)
- Kurmanov (20.3km)
- Dzhailgan (21.1km)
- Zarevo (22.3km)
- Aralcha (23.7km)
- Alimbay (24.3km)
- Boyarovka (24.8km)
- Begetey (25km)
- Yelënovka (25.5km)
- Dombarovka (25.9km)
- Karabay (27.2km)
- Goluboy Fakel (27.6km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (27.9km)
- Ushkaty (28.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (24.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (4.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (24.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (14.1km)
Airports close to Tama
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (200.3km)