Traveling Luck for Zharbutak, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Zharbutak?What's around Zharbutak?
Wikipedia near Zharbutak
Where to stay near Zharbutak
The timezone in Zharbutak is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.8178°, Longitude. 59.5722°
Satellite map around Zharbutak
Loading map of Zharbutak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zharbutak, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (2km)
- Kurmansay (5km)
- Alabay (6.4km)
- Dombarovskiy (8.3km)
- Kaman (8.5km)
- Korsunskiy (8.7km)
- Kurmanov (10km)
- Dzhailgan (10.4km)
- Tama (10.7km)
- Zarevo (11.9km)
- Bogoyavlenka (12.1km)
- Pribrezhnyy (14.6km)
- Begetey (15.2km)
- Alimbay (15.2km)
- Razvedka (15.6km)
- Karaganda (18.6km)
- Dombarovka (19.2km)
- Karabay (19.3km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (19.5km)
- Yelënovka (20km)
- Goluboy Fakel (20.1km)
- Kurmanovskiy (21.4km)
- Gralcha (23.2km)
- Shandasha (24km)
- Boyarovka (24.1km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (24.9km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (26.1km)
- Kamsak (26.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (26.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (11.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (13.6km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (20.6km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (23.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Triti-Kul' (21.6km)
Airports close to Zharbutak
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (201.5km)