Traveling Luck for Khutor Zarya, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Khutor Zarya?What's around Khutor Zarya?
Wikipedia near Khutor Zarya
Where to stay near Khutor Zarya
The timezone in Khutor Zarya is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 15:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.9531°, Longitude. 59.7231°
Satellite map around Khutor Zarya
Loading map of Khutor Zarya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khutor Zarya, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gralcha (2.7km)
- Shandasha (3.8km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (6km)
- Begetey (7.5km)
- Yelënovka (8.7km)
- Zarevo (11.3km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (13.6km)
- Dzhailgan (15.1km)
- Yasnyy (15.4km)
- Bogoyavlenka (15.6km)
- Razvedka (16.7km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (19.3km)
- Kurmanov (19.6km)
- Kurmansay (19.7km)
- Alimbay (25.3km)
- Alabay (26.3km)
- Razvedchik (26.3km)
- Kaman (27.6km)
- Alasay (27.9km)
- Dombarovskiy (28.7km)
- Korsunskiy (28.8km)
- Tama (29km)
- Novosel'skiy (30.3km)
- Akzharskoye (30.6km)
- Karabay (30.6km)
- Ushkaty (31.1km)
- Novosel'skiy (31.3km)
- Karaganda (31.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (5.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (18.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (0km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Nizhnyaya Slavenskaya (28.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Triti-Kul' (24.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (20.7km)