Traveling Luck for Balka Maldugunsay, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Balka Maldugunsay?What's around Balka Maldugunsay?
Wikipedia near Balka Maldugunsay
Where to stay near Balka Maldugunsay
The timezone in Balka Maldugunsay is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.7178°, Longitude. 59.4842°
Satellite map around Balka Maldugunsay
Loading map of Balka Maldugunsay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balka Maldugunsay, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pribrezhnyy (3.2km)
- Dombarovskiy (6.3km)
- Korsunskiy (6.5km)
- Kaman (8.8km)
- Kurmanovskiy (8.8km)
- Alabay (8.9km)
- Tama (9.4km)
- Koshensay (13.8km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (15.8km)
- Boyarovka (16km)
- Kurmansay (16.8km)
- Karaganda (18.7km)
- Aralcha (19.1km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (20km)
- Kurmanov (20.7km)
- Dombarovka (21km)
- Alimbay (22.2km)
- Karabay (23.2km)
- Goluboy Fakel (23.3km)
- Dzhailgan (23.3km)
- Bogoyavlenka (23.4km)
- Kamsak (25.6km)
- Zarevo (25.7km)
- Razvedka (26.1km)
- Begetey (29.3km)
- Saga (30.1km)
- Uimshil (30.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Karakol' (27km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (24.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Triti-Kul' (28.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (11.5km)
Airports close to Balka Maldugunsay
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (191km)