Traveling Luck for Shakhta Nomer Chetyre, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Shakhta Nomer Chetyre?What's around Shakhta Nomer Chetyre?
Wikipedia near Shakhta Nomer Chetyre
Where to stay near Shakhta Nomer Chetyre
The timezone in Shakhta Nomer Chetyre is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:29. It's light
Latitude. 50.7256°, Longitude. 59.5467°
Satellite map around Shakhta Nomer Chetyre
Loading map of Shakhta Nomer Chetyre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shakhta Nomer Chetyre, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Korsunskiy (3km)
- Pribrezhnyy (3.3km)
- Dombarovskiy (3.6km)
- Kaman (4.2km)
- Tama (4.3km)
- Alabay (5.4km)
- Kurmanovskiy (9.7km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (13.5km)
- Karaganda (14km)
- Kurmansay (15.4km)
- Koshensay (16.1km)
- Bogoyavlenka (19km)
- Kurmanov (20km)
- Boyarovka (20.7km)
- Aralcha (21.1km)
- Razvedka (21.4km)
- Dzhailgan (21.7km)
- Alimbay (23km)
- Dombarovka (23.4km)
- Zarevo (23.5km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (24.1km)
- Karabay (25km)
- Goluboy Fakel (25.4km)
- Begetey (26.8km)
- Kamsak (28.9km)
- Yelënovka (28.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Uchastok Nomer Chetyre Sovkhoza Kamyshaklinskiy (18.9km)
- Uchastok Nomer Dva Sovkhoza Kamyshaklinskiy (21.9km)
- Uchastok Nomer Devyat' Sovkhoza Dombarovskiy (23.7km)
- Sel'skokhozyaystennoye Predpriyatiye Zarya (26.2km)
- Uchastok Nomer Odinnadtsat' Sovkhoza Dombarovskiy (28.9km)
- Uchastok Nomer Tri Sovkhoza Kamyshaklinskiy (29.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (27.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (24.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (12km)
Airports close to Shakhta Nomer Chetyre
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (196km)