Traveling Luck for Ostrov Zelënaya Luda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Zelenaya Luda?What's around Ostrov Zelenaya Luda?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Zelenaya Luda
Where to stay near Ostrov Zelënaya Luda
The timezone in Ostrov Zelenaya Luda is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 08:29 and Sunset at 13:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3728°, Longitude. 33.6328°
Satellite map around Ostrov Zelënaya Luda
Loading map of Ostrov Zelënaya Luda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Zelënaya Luda, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (0km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (1.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (6.8km)
- Ostrov Keret' (7.9km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (8.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (8.7km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (9.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (10km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (11km)
- Ostrov Asafiy (11km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (11km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (11.4km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (11.5km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (12km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (12.3km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (12.7km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (13.4km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (13.5km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (14.2km)
- Ostrov Navolok (15km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (15km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (15.1km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (15.7km)
- Ostrov Lushov (15.9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (7.6km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (13.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chkalovskiy (14.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (9.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Keret' (11.6km)
Airports close to Ostrov Zelënaya Luda
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (210.4km)