Traveling Luck for Keret', Kareliya, Russia
Where is Keret'?What's around Keret'?
Wikipedia near Keret'
Where to stay near Keret'
Also known as Keret River, Kierettijoki
The timezone in Keret' is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 04:12 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2764°, Longitude. 33.5647°
Satellite map around Keret'
Loading map of Keret' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Keret', in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sredniy (4.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (5.3km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (6.5km)
- Ostrov Keret' (8.2km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (9.2km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (10.2km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (11.6km)
- Ostrov Khiposnyy (12.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (12.2km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (12.5km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (13.4km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (13.5km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (14.2km)
- Ostrov Zasheyechnyy (14.4km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (14.5km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (14.6km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (15.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (5.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Ileyki (13km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (5.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (11.5km)
Airports close to Keret'
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (205.6km)