Traveling Luck for Keret', Kareliya, Russia
Where is Keret'?What's around Keret'?
Wikipedia near Keret'
Where to stay near Keret'
Also known as Keret', Lesozavod Keret', Кереть
The timezone in Keret' is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 66.2914°, Longitude. 33.6519°
Satellite map around Keret'
Loading map of Keret' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Keret', in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sredniy (0.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (2.8km)
- Ostrov Keret' (3.9km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (7.8km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (8.2km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (8.6km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (8.9km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (9.2km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (9.5km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (9.5km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (10.1km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (10.2km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (10.4km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (10.9km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (11.8km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (12.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvedok (14.5km)
- Ostrov Sosnovets (15.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (6.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (14.3km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (11.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (1.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (7.4km)
Airports close to Keret'
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (209.8km)