Traveling Luck for Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd?What's around Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd?
Wikipedia near Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd
Where to stay near Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd
The timezone in Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 08:31 and Sunset at 13:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2919°, Longitude. 33.6844°
Satellite map around Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd
Loading map of Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sredniy (1km)
- Ostrov Keret' (2.8km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (3.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (3.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (6.6km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (6.7km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (7.5km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (7.7km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (8.7km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (8.9km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (9km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (9km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (9.5km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (9.7km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (10.3km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (10.9km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (10.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvedok (13.3km)
- Ostrov Sosnovets (14km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (8.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (14km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (13.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (0km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (5.9km)
Airports close to Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (211.3km)