Traveling Luck for Ostrova Lushkovy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Lushkovy?What's around Ostrova Lushkovy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Lushkovy
Where to stay near Ostrova Lushkovy
The timezone in Ostrova Lushkovy is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 08:45 and Sunset at 13:08. It's light
Latitude. 66.4692°, Longitude. 33.4703°
Satellite map around Ostrova Lushkovy
Loading map of Ostrova Lushkovy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Lushkovy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yelovyy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (1.9km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (2.1km)
- Ostrov Navolok (2.6km)
- Ostrov Lushov (2.6km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (3.1km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (4.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (4.9km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (5.3km)
- Ostrov Korozhnyy Baklysh (8.5km)
- Ostrov Naumikha (12.9km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (13.3km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (13.5km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (13.8km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (14.7km)
- Ostrov Krivoy (15.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (17.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (12.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (9.2km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Porog Nil'mogubskiy (15.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (6.1km)
Airports close to Ostrova Lushkovy
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (205.3km)