Traveling Luck for Porog Krivoy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Porog Krivoy?What's around Porog Krivoy?
Wikipedia near Porog Krivoy
Where to stay near Porog Krivoy
The timezone in Porog Krivoy is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 08:22 and Sunset at 13:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2525°, Longitude. 33.4658°
Satellite map around Porog Krivoy
Loading map of Porog Krivoy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Porog Krivoy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Cherlivoye (5.7km)
- Ozero Sennoye (7.1km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Letneye (7.3km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Porshnevo (7.6km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Morozovo (10.7km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (10.8km)
- Ozero Pirozhnikovo (10.9km)
- Ozero Kal'dozero (11.9km)
- Ozero Loukhskoye (12.3km)
- Ozero Pervoye Krokhino (12.4km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Pulongskoye (12.7km)
- Ozero Kenozero (13.8km)
- Ozero Nizhhneye Letneye (13.8km)
- Ozero Varatskoye (14.8km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (8.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Nozhevki (15.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Kartesh (13.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Kenozerskiy (14.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (11.2km)
Airports close to Porog Krivoy
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (200.7km)