Traveling Luck for Ozero Gremyakha, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ozero Gremyakha?What's around Ozero Gremyakha?
Wikipedia near Ozero Gremyakha
Where to stay near Ozero Gremyakha
The timezone in Ozero Gremyakha is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 08:37 and Sunset at 13:16. It's light
Latitude. 66.4067°, Longitude. 33.5147°
Satellite map around Ozero Gremyakha
Loading map of Ozero Gremyakha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Gremyakha, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (6.6km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (6.7km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (7.1km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (8.3km)
- Ostrov Navolok (8.5km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (9.2km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (9.4km)
- Ostrov Lushov (9.6km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (11.1km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (11.5km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (11.6km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (11.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (12km)
- Ostrov Keret' (14.2km)
- Ostrov Asafiy (14.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (15.4km)
- Ostrov Korozhnyy Baklysh (15.4km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (15.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (9.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (13.8km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Porog Keretskiy (15.5km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (13.6km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (15.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Keret' (15.3km)
Airports close to Ozero Gremyakha
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (205.7km)