Traveling Luck for Khetolambina, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Khetolambina?What's around Khetolambina?
Wikipedia near Khetolambina
Where to stay near Khetolambina
Also known as Hitonlampi, Khetolambina, Khitolambina, Хетоламбина
The timezone in Khetolambina is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 09:12 and Sunset at 12:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3578°, Longitude. 33.2792°
Satellite map around Khetolambina
Loading map of Khetolambina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khetolambina, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sennoye (3.8km)
- Ozero Urakko (5km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (5.9km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Pulongskoye (5.9km)
- Ozero Savino (6.2km)
- Ozero Glubokoye Plotnichnoye (8km)
- Ozero Beloye (8.1km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Pulongskoye (8.2km)
- Ozero Plotnichnoye (9.9km)
- Ozero Vorob'yëvo (10.7km)
- Ozero Sigovoye (11.2km)
- Ozero Gremyakha (12.3km)
- Ozero Sredneye (12.4km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Nil'mozero (13.9km)
- Ozero Cherlivoye (14.8km)
- Ozero Vazhenka (15.2km)
- Ozero Kopatozero (15.4km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero (15.5km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (15.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (12.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (13.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Panfilov (16km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Lushkovy (15.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Pribytkin (12.3km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (8.8km)
Airports close to Khetolambina
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (193.9km)