Traveling Luck for Louksa, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Louksa?What's around Louksa?
Wikipedia near Louksa
Where to stay near Louksa
Also known as Louhijoki
The timezone in Louksa is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 02:41 and Sunset at 18:55. It's light
Latitude. 66.2481°, Longitude. 33.4239°
Satellite map around Louksa
Loading map of Louksa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Louksa, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Cherlivoye (7.5km)
- Ozero Sennoye (8.7km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (8.8km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Letneye (9.1km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Porshnevo (9.6km)
- Ozero Loukhskoye (10.9km)
- Ozero Kal'dozero (11.2km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Pulongskoye (11.4km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Morozovo (11.6km)
- Ozero Varatskoye (12.8km)
- Ozero Pirozhnikovo (12.9km)
- Ozero Kenozero (13.4km)
- Ozero Pervoye Krokhino (13.7km)
- Ozero Nizhhneye Letneye (15.6km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (9.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Nozhevki (15.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Kartesh (15km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Kenozerskiy (13.7km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (13.2km)
Airports close to Louksa
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (198.7km)