Traveling Luck for Nansenflua, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Nansenflua?What's around Nansenflua?
Wikipedia near Nansenflua
Where to stay near Nansenflua
The timezone in Nansenflua is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9531°, Longitude. -8.4619°
Satellite map around Nansenflua
Loading map of Nansenflua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nansenflua, in Norway (general), Norway
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (7.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (3.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (3.3km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (5.8km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (7.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (4.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (6.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (7.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (3.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (8.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (5.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kvalrossen (8.8km)