Traveling Luck for Kapp Brodrick, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kapp Brodrick?What's around Kapp Brodrick?
Wikipedia near Kapp Brodrick
Where to stay near Kapp Brodrick
The timezone in Kapp Brodrick is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9703°, Longitude. -8.3744°
Satellite map around Kapp Brodrick
Loading map of Kapp Brodrick and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapp Brodrick, in Norway (general), Norway
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (1.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (4.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (0.6km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (9.1km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (3.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (7.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (6.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (5.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (4.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (4.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (7.3km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Birdkollen (9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sørbreen (8.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (4.8km)