Traveling Luck for Kors, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kors?What's around Kors?
Wikipedia near Kors
Where to stay near Kors
The timezone in Kors is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9667°, Longitude. -8.6833°
Satellite map around Kors
Loading map of Kors and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kors, in Norway (general), Norway
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (5.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (3.9km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (7.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (7.1km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (2.6km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (5.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (4.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (9.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (0.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (7.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (9.6km)