Traveling Luck for Eggøybukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Eggoybukta?What's around Eggoybukta?
Wikipedia near Eggoybukta
Where to stay near Eggøybukta
The timezone in Eggoybukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9667°, Longitude. -8.4242°
Satellite map around Eggøybukta
Loading map of Eggøybukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eggøybukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (5.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (9.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (9.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (3.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (3.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (1.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (5.5km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (7.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (5.8km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (5.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (3.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (4.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (9km)