Traveling Luck for Wildberget, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Wildberget?What's around Wildberget?
Wikipedia near Wildberget
Where to stay near Wildberget
The timezone in Wildberget is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9986°, Longitude. -8.4350° , Elevation. 300m
Satellite map around Wildberget
Loading map of Wildberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wildberget, in Norway (general), Norway
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (4.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (3.6km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (8.2km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (3.8km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (6.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (4.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (3.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Birdkollen (8.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (0.9km)