Traveling Luck for Gamlestasjonen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Gamlestasjonen?What's around Gamlestasjonen?
Wikipedia near Gamlestasjonen
Where to stay near Gamlestasjonen
The timezone in Gamlestasjonen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9794°, Longitude. -8.3403°
Satellite map around Gamlestasjonen
Loading map of Gamlestasjonen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gamlestasjonen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (2.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (5.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (3.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (6km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (2.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (7.1km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Birdkollen (7.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sørbreen (6.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (6.5km)