Traveling Luck for Murusætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Murusaetra?What's around Murusaetra?
Wikipedia near Murusaetra
Where to stay near Murusætra
The timezone in Murusaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:31 and Sunset at 14:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4667°, Longitude. 14.0000°
Satellite map around Murusætra
Loading map of Murusætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Murusætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (15.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Frostviken (7.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Junsterforsen (11.8km)
Airports close to Murusætra
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (142.7km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (145.1km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (150.9km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (157.8km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (188.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Murusætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (112.9km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (161.7km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (164.4km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (192.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.