Traveling Luck for Murusjøen, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Murusjoen?What's around Murusjoen?
Wikipedia near Murusjoen
Where to stay near Murusjøen
Also known as Murusjo, Murusjø
The timezone in Murusjoen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4667°, Longitude. 14.1500°
Satellite map around Murusjøen
Loading map of Murusjøen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Murusjøen, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (16.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Frostviken (4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Storön (19.5km)
Airports close to Murusjøen
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (135.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (149.7km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (149.8km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (159.8km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (191.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Murusjøen
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (108km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (159.9km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (162.2km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (185.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.