Traveling Luck for Nordsætra, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Nordsaetra?What's around Nordsaetra?
Wikipedia near Nordsaetra
Where to stay near Nordsætra
The timezone in Nordsaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 02:34 and Sunset at 21:59. It's light
Latitude. 61.3833°, Longitude. 11.4500°
Satellite map around Nordsætra
Loading map of Nordsætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordsætra, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Nordsætra (0km)
- Løset (4.3km)
- Desetsætra (4.8km)
- Sjømoen (5.1km)
- Storåsen (5.9km)
- Lindstad (6.2km)
- Luvdalsætra (6.9km)
- Buøya (7.5km)
- Holmslia (8.2km)
- Brennsæterlia (8.8km)
- Moen (9.8km)
- Melgarden (9.8km)
- Solheim (12km)
- Granlia (12.1km)
- Furusetsætra (12.4km)
- Knutsbua (12.4km)
- Midstu (12.8km)
- Skjæråsen (12.9km)
- Sand (13km)
- Kroken (13.4km)
- Fjellslia (13.6km)
- Sæterlia (13.8km)
- Myre (13.8km)
- Støa (13.8km)
- Hansberget (14.1km)
- Gammelstu (15.1km)
- Furuset (15.2km)
- Rødsåsen (15.7km)
- Velta (16.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vestkjølen (15.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jønnskardlia (14.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Dulpmyra (12.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Slemdalen (11.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Steinvik (15.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Søkkunda (16km)
Airports close to Nordsætra
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (70.2km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (130.5km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (140.7km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (142.1km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (181.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nordsætra
Idre, Idre, Sweden (90.1km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (169.1km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (170.2km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (175.6km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (186.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.