Traveling Luck for Høgåsen, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Hogasen?What's around Hogasen?
Wikipedia near Hogasen
Where to stay near Høgåsen
The timezone in Hogasen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:28 and Sunset at 14:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.4833°, Longitude. 11.5333°
Satellite map around Høgåsen
Loading map of Høgåsen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Høgåsen, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Buøya (5.9km)
- Brennsæterlia (6.2km)
- Villdalssætra (6.5km)
- Storåsen (7.5km)
- Sæterlia (7.7km)
- Luvdalsætra (7.9km)
- Bekken (8.7km)
- Finnsbekkbua (10.2km)
- Klettsætra (10.9km)
- Holmslia (11.9km)
- Nordsætra (12.7km)
- Bekkesætra (12.7km)
- Sand (13.3km)
- Storbekken (13.5km)
- Sjømoen (13.6km)
- Flendalsætra (15.1km)
- Kløftesætra (15.2km)
- Knutsbua (15.7km)
- Desetsætra (15.8km)
- Nubben (16.2km)
- Løset (16.2km)
- Floa (16.4km)
- Movollen (17.2km)
- Skjæråsen (17.4km)
- Myre (17.9km)
- Blekufjellsætra (17.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vestkjølen (17km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Dulpmyra (1.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sjøli (13.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Hedmark Fylke (12.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Lønrusta (16.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ytre Rendal Herad (13.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sjøli (14.2km)
Airports close to Høgåsen
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (82.9km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (129.3km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (139km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (154.5km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (174.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Høgåsen
Idre, Idre, Sweden (79.1km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (164.1km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (177.9km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (181.4km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (183.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.