Traveling Luck for Lindstad, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Lindstad?What's around Lindstad?
Wikipedia near Lindstad
Where to stay near Lindstad
The timezone in Lindstad is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.3333°, Longitude. 11.4167°
Satellite map around Lindstad
Loading map of Lindstad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lindstad, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Lindstad (0km)
- Løset (4.4km)
- Melgarden (4.4km)
- Moen (4.4km)
- Desetsætra (5.1km)
- Granlia (6km)
- Nordsætra (6.2km)
- Sjømoen (8.4km)
- Hansberget (9.2km)
- Midstu (9.4km)
- Gammelstu (9.6km)
- Solheim (9.6km)
- Støa (9.7km)
- Rødsåsen (10km)
- Vika (10.5km)
- Vikenga (10.9km)
- Storåsen (11.9km)
- Kroken (12km)
- Fjellslia (12km)
- Holmslia (12.4km)
- Luvdalsætra (12.4km)
- Rød (12.4km)
- Furusetsætra (13km)
- Buøya (13.5km)
- Furuset (13.8km)
- Østerås (14.3km)
- Skjæråsen (14.3km)
- Brennsæterlia (14.5km)
- Knutsbua (14.7km)
- Kroksætra (14.7km)
- Bjørnset (15km)
- Myre (15.2km)
- Stavlia (15.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jønnskardlia (12km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Slemdalen (13.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Strand (9.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Steinvik (9.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Åmot Herad (15.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gråberget (10.9km)
Airports close to Lindstad
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (64km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (126.9km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (136km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (146.6km)
Oslo fornebu(FBU), Oslo, Norway (176.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lindstad
Idre, Idre, Sweden (95.4km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (163km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (166.3km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (181.1km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (188.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.