Traveling Luck for Sand, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Sand?What's around Sand?
Wikipedia near Sand
Where to stay near Sand
The timezone in Sand is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.4667°, Longitude. 11.3000°
Satellite map around Sand
Loading map of Sand and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sand, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sand (0km)
- Holmslia (4.8km)
- Sandodden (6.1km)
- Finnsbekkbua (7km)
- Evenstadsætra (8.5km)
- Sjømoen (8.7km)
- Furusetsætra (8.7km)
- Storåsen (9.3km)
- Movollen (11.8km)
- Løset (12.7km)
- Kroken (12.7km)
- Nordsætra (13km)
- Lia (13.5km)
- Furuset (13.5km)
- Landet (13.6km)
- Åsen (13.6km)
- Buøya (13.7km)
- Solheim (14km)
- Flendalsætra (14.3km)
- Klettsætra (14.5km)
- Luvdalsætra (15.3km)
- Brennsæterlia (15.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vestkjølen (3.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Lønrusta (6.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ytre Rendal Herad (15.2km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sjøli (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Austre Reset (15.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Dulpmyra (11.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Drykkjedalen (10.2km)
Airports close to Sand
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (77.7km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (126.2km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (130.8km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (150.9km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (187.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sand
Idre, Idre, Sweden (91.1km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (175.2km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (177.8km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (183.1km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (196.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.