Traveling Luck for Furusetsætra, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Furusetsaetra?What's around Furusetsaetra?
Wikipedia near Furusetsaetra
Where to stay near Furusetsætra
The timezone in Furusetsaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:29 and Sunset at 14:53. It's light
Latitude. 61.4000°, Longitude. 11.2333°
Satellite map around Furusetsætra
Loading map of Furusetsætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Furusetsætra, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Furusetsætra (0km)
- Kroken (4km)
- Furuset (4.8km)
- Evenstadsætra (5.4km)
- Solheim (6km)
- Sjømoen (7.5km)
- Holmslia (7.7km)
- Midstu (7.9km)
- Sand (8.7km)
- Løset (9.4km)
- Støa (9.9km)
- Furusetsætra (10.3km)
- Sandodden (11.8km)
- Nysætra (12.3km)
- Kroksætra (12.4km)
- Nordsætra (12.4km)
- Storåsen (12.9km)
- Lindstad (13km)
- Møklebysætra (13.6km)
- Gammelstu (14.1km)
- Gammelstu (14.5km)
- Finnsbekkbua (15.7km)
- Landet (16.2km)
- Strandsætra (16.2km)
- Desetsætra (16.2km)
Accommodation around Furusetsætra
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vestkjølen (7.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kolåsmyra (10.6km)
- a small primitive house.
- Lønrusta (13.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tørråsen (6.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sjøli (12.1km)
Airports close to Furusetsætra
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (69.4km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (119.7km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (138.8km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (142.9km)
Oslo fornebu(FBU), Oslo, Norway (181.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Furusetsætra
Idre, Idre, Sweden (98.6km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (169.7km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (178.7km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (183.2km)
Dagali, Dagli, Norway (195km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.