Traveling Luck for Løsetknubbane, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Losetknubbane?What's around Losetknubbane?
Wikipedia near Losetknubbane
Where to stay near Løsetknubbane
Also known as Losetknubbene, Lösetknubbene
The timezone in Losetknubbane is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 03:13 and Sunset at 21:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.3833333°, Longitude. 11.55°
Geographic features & Photographs around Løsetknubbane, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Luvdalsætra (3.9km)
- Desetsætra (4.8km)
- Nordsætra (5.7km)
- Brennsæterlia (6km)
- Buøya (6km)
- Knutsbua (6.9km)
- Skjæråsen (7.7km)
- Storåsen (8.2km)
- Myre (8.5km)
- Lindstad (9.6km)
- Løset (9.6km)
- Sæterlia (9.7km)
- Fjellslia (10.5km)
- Sjømoen (10.6km)
- Velta (11.1km)
- Melgarden (11.3km)
- Moen (11.3km)
- Floa (12.4km)
- Svarstad (12.4km)
- Holmslia (12.8km)
- Vangli (13km)
- Berge (13.8km)
- Hansberget (14.1km)
- Ulvåvadet (14.5km)
- Granlia (14.5km)
- Storholm (15.3km)
- Bekken (15.7km)
- Granåssætra (16km)
- Bjørnset (16.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jønnskardlia (12.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Dulpmyra (12.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Slemdalen (6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Åmot Herad (13.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Osvoll (12.3km)
Airports close to Løsetknubbane
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (72.2km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (135.9km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (141.1km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (143.1km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (176.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Løsetknubbane
Idre, Idre, Sweden (85.8km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (167.2km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (170km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (171.6km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (181km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.