Traveling Luck for Sjøli, Hedmark, Norway
Where is Sjoli?What's around Sjoli?
Wikipedia near Sjoli
Where to stay near Sjøli
The timezone in Sjoli is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.4833°, Longitude. 11.3000°
Satellite map around Sjøli
Loading map of Sjøli and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sjøli, in Hedmark, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sand (2km)
- Sandodden (5.1km)
- Finnsbekkbua (5.4km)
- Holmslia (6.5km)
- Evenstadsætra (9.6km)
- Movollen (9.9km)
- Storåsen (10.3km)
- Sjømoen (10.5km)
- Furusetsætra (10.5km)
- Lia (11.8km)
- Åsen (12.2km)
- Flendalsætra (12.4km)
- Landet (12.8km)
- Klettsætra (13km)
- Strandvollen (14.3km)
- Buøya (14.4km)
- Nordsætra (14.5km)
- Løset (14.5km)
- Kroken (14.5km)
- Furuset (15.3km)
- Solheim (16km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vestkjølen (4.2km)
- a small primitive house.
- Lønrusta (4.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ytre Rendal Herad (13.5km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sjøli (2.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Austre Reset (13.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Dulpmyra (11.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Drykkjedalen (8.8km)
Airports close to Sjøli
Stafsberg(HMR), Hamar, Norway (79.6km)
Fagernes leirin(VDB), Fagernes, Norway (127km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (128.8km)
Oslo gardermoen(OSL), Oslo, Norway (152.9km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (186.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sjøli
Idre, Idre, Sweden (90.1km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (173.9km)
Kjeller, Kjeller, Norway (179.8km)
Torsby, Torsby, Sweden (184.7km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (196.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.