Traveling Luck for Þernuvatn, Iceland (general), Iceland
Where is Ternuvatn?What's around Ternuvatn?
Wikipedia near Ternuvatn
Where to stay near Þernuvatn
The timezone in Ternuvatn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:49 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.1333°, Longitude. -15.2667°
Satellite map around Þernuvatn
Loading map of Þernuvatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Þernuvatn, in Iceland (general), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sauðanesháls (9.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (8.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Brekknafjall (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gunnólfsvíkurfjall (8.8km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (7km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Finnafjörður (6.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Stóriflói (10.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (8.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Þórshöfn (8.3km)
Airports close to Þernuvatn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (59.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (103.8km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (106.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (143.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (171.2km)