Traveling Luck for Fontur, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Fontur?What's around Fontur?
Wikipedia near Fontur
Where to stay near Fontur
Also known as Fontrinn, Langanes
The timezone in Fontur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:39 and Sunset at 14:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3833°, Longitude. -14.5333°
Satellite map around Fontur
Loading map of Fontur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fontur, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Naustin (27.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (23.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Karl (15.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hvalfjara (13.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skálar (12.3km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Langanesröst (10km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Langanesflak (11.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Gjögrahorn (2.5km)
Airports close to Fontur
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (89.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (127.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (144.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (186.6km)