Traveling Luck for Miðeyri, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Mideyri?What's around Mideyri?
Wikipedia near Mideyri
Where to stay near Miðeyri
Also known as Mideyri, Miðeyri
The timezone in Mideyri is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:18 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3333°, Longitude. -14.7000°
Satellite map around Miðeyri
Loading map of Miðeyri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miðeyri, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Naustin (17.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (14.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Karl (9.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hvalfjara (7.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skálar (3.1km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Langanesröst (19.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Langanesflak (15.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Gjögrahorn (7.3km)
Airports close to Miðeyri
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (81.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (122.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (135.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (177.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (198.2km)