Traveling Luck for Hrollaugsstaðaheiði, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hrollaugsstadaheidi?What's around Hrollaugsstadaheidi?
Wikipedia near Hrollaugsstadaheidi
Where to stay near Hrollaugsstaðaheiði
Also known as Hrollaugsstadaheidi, Hrollaugsstaðaheiði
The timezone in Hrollaugsstadaheidi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:53 and Sunset at 15:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3333°, Longitude. -14.9167°
Satellite map around Hrollaugsstaðaheiði
Loading map of Hrollaugsstaðaheiði and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrollaugsstaðaheiði, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Naustin (12km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Krossós (12.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (5.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Karl (6.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hvalfjara (7.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Eiðisvík (7.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skálar (7km)
Airports close to Hrollaugsstaðaheiði
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (71.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (124.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (125.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (168.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (188.2km)