Traveling Luck for Hrollaugsstaðafjall, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hrollaugsstadafjall?What's around Hrollaugsstadafjall?
Wikipedia near Hrollaugsstadafjall
Where to stay near Hrollaugsstaðafjall
Also known as Hrollaugsstadafjall, Hrollaugsstaðafjall
The timezone in Hrollaugsstadafjall is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 21:12. It's light
Latitude. 66.2833°, Longitude. -14.9833°
Satellite map around Hrollaugsstaðafjall
Loading map of Hrollaugsstaðafjall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrollaugsstaðafjall, in (IC21), Iceland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Sauðanesós (10.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Naustin (5.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Krossós (6.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Stekkjardalur (7.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Eiðisvík (2.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skálar (11.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Þverárhyrna (9.9km)
Airports close to Hrollaugsstaðafjall
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (68.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (119.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (120.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (162.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (184.7km)