Traveling Luck for Eiðisvík, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Eidisvik?What's around Eidisvik?
Wikipedia near Eidisvik
Where to stay near Eiðisvík
Also known as Eidis Bay, Eidisvi, Eiðis Bay, Eiðisví
The timezone in Eidisvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:28 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -14.9500°
Satellite map around Eiðisvík
Loading map of Eiðisvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eiðisvík, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Sauðanesós (11.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Naustin (4.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Krossós (7.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Stekkjardalur (7.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Eiðisvík (0km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skálar (11.5km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hrollaugsstaðaheiði (7.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Þverárhyrna (8.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Skammdalshöfði (12km)
Airports close to Eiðisvík
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (70.6km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (117km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (121.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (163.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (186.1km)