Traveling Luck for Eiðisvatn, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Eidisvatn?What's around Eidisvatn?
Wikipedia near Eidisvatn
Where to stay near Eiðisvatn
Also known as Eidisvatn, Eiðisvatn
The timezone in Eidisvatn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 21:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -15.0167°
Satellite map around Eiðisvatn
Loading map of Eiðisvatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eiðisvatn, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Sauðanesós (8.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Naustin (4.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (3.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Krossós (4.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Stekkjardalur (9.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Eiðisvík (3.1km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hrollaugsstaðaheiði (9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Þverárhyrna (7.8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Kúaflaga (10.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Skammdalshöfði (11.6km)
Airports close to Eiðisvatn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (67.5km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (117.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (118.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (160.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (183km)