Traveling Luck for Hlíðarfjall, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hlidarfjall?What's around Hlidarfjall?
Wikipedia near Hlidarfjall
Where to stay near Hlíðarfjall
Also known as Hlidarfjall, Hlíðarfjall
The timezone in Hlidarfjall is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.2500°, Longitude. -15.0667°
Satellite map around Hlíðarfjall
Loading map of Hlíðarfjall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hlíðarfjall, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Sauðanesós (6.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sauðanesháls (9.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (6.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Eiðisvík (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sauðanes (9.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Þverárhyrna (6km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Kúaflaga (7.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Skammdalshöfði (9.9km)
Airports close to Hlíðarfjall
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (65.4km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (116km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (116.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (157.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (180.6km)