Traveling Luck for Qāsemābāḏ, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Qasemabad?What's around Qasemabad?
Wikipedia near Qasemabad
Where to stay near Qāsemābāḏ
Also known as Kasimabad, قاسم آباد
The timezone in Qasemabad is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 34.4500°, Longitude. 70.4500°
Satellite map around Qāsemābāḏ
Loading map of Qāsemābāḏ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qāsemābāḏ, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qāsemābāḏ (0km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (1.2km)
- Lajgar (1.2km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (1.4km)
- Sheykhān (1.8km)
- Dobilah (1.8km)
- Abdyān (2.3km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (2.7km)
- Nārmāsi (3km)
- Sareshtehdārī (3.5km)
- Chūragalī (3.5km)
- جلال آباد (4.2km)
- Chaknawri (4.5km)
- Jamāli (4.7km)
- Bārābād (4.7km)
- Ta`mīrāt (4.9km)
- Velāyatī (5.4km)
- Dobanday (5.8km)
- Zanābād (6km)
- Bagrāmī (6km)
- Kākarān (6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (6.3km)
- Zangowbay (6.3km)
- Ghawchak (6.3km)
- Lowlan (6.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (6.5km)
- Malek Bīlah (6.5km)
- Chamyā (7km)
- Jamālī (7km)
- Shagāli (7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (7.1km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (7.1km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (7.1km)
- Pērawur (7.1km)
- Beland Ghar (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (7.2km)
- Nahr-e Shāhi (7.3km)
- Qaşabeh (7.3km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (7.4km)
- Chanārmasah (8.2km)
- Sabzābād (8.2km)
- Sar Badālī (8.2km)
- Lowhan (8.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (4.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (2.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (6.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (1.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (8.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangī Sheykhān (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shekhāno Khwaṟ (3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (2.8km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (4.9km)
Airports close to Qāsemābāḏ
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (9.2km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (140.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (145.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qāsemābāḏ
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (89.1km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (185.7km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (208.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.