Traveling Luck for Jalālābād, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Jalalabad?What's around Jalalabad?
Wikipedia near Jalalabad
Where to stay near Jalālābād
Also known as جلال آباد
The timezone in Jalalabad is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.4400°, Longitude. 70.4100°
Satellite map around Jalālābād
Loading map of Jalālābād and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jalālābād, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bagrāmī (1.2km)
- Bārābād (1.4km)
- Lowlan (1.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (1.8km)
- Chaknawri (1.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (2.3km)
- Ghawchak (2.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (3.5km)
- Lajgar (3.8km)
- Sabzābād (3.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīrzā Ahmad Khān (3.8km)
- Naghrak (3.8km)
- Chahārbāgh-e Şafā (4.5km)
- Z̧olmābād (4.7km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (4.7km)
- Bētani (4.9km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (4.9km)
- جلال آباد (5.5km)
- Ḩaẕratān (5.5km)
- Dobilah (5.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (6km)
- Nārmāsi (6km)
- Merzāyān (6km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (6.1km)
- Mīrzā Jahāngīr (6.3km)
- Sheykhān (6.5km)
- Şāḩebgol (6.5km)
- `Alīgol (6.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Afandī (6.5km)
- Sawāti (6.5km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (7km)
- Qal`eh-ye `Abdollāh (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Nūrkhān (7.1km)
- Abdyān (7.1km)
- Qaryeh-ye Naqīb Şāḩeb (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ma`rūf (7.1km)
- درونته (7.2km)
- Naz̧arābād (7.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (8.1km)
- Dehvalīd (8.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (5.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (6.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (7.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (6.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (4.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sīāh Kūh (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (7.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangī Sheykhān (8.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Band-e Darūntah (8.1km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (0km)
Airports close to Jalālābād
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (11.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (140.6km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (143.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jalālābād
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (85.6km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (189.8km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (206.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.