Traveling Luck for Bārābād, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Barabad?What's around Barabad?
Wikipedia near Barabad
Where to stay near Bārābād
Also known as Barabad, بارآباد
The timezone in Barabad is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:58. It's light
Latitude. 34.4500°, Longitude. 70.4100°
Satellite map around Bārābād
Loading map of Bārābād and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bārābād, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bārābād (0km)
- Bagrāmī (1.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (2.7km)
- Lowlan (3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (3km)
- Chaknawri (3km)
- Lajgar (3.5km)
- Sabzābād (3.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (3.8km)
- Ghawchak (4.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (4.4km)
- Naghrak (4.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīrzā Ahmad Khān (4.5km)
- Bētani (4.7km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (4.7km)
- Z̧olmābād (4.9km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (4.9km)
- Chahārbāgh-e Şafā (5.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (5.8km)
- Sheykhān (6km)
- Dobilah (6km)
- جلال آباد (6.3km)
- درونته (6.5km)
- Nārmāsi (6.5km)
- Merzāyān (6.5km)
- Ḩaẕratān (6.6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Nūrkhān (7km)
- Qal`eh-ye `Abdollāh (7km)
- Abdyān (7km)
- Naz̧arābād (7.1km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (7.1km)
- `Alīgol (7.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Afandī (7.2km)
- Sawāti (7.2km)
- Şāḩebgol (7.2km)
- Mīrzā Jahāngīr (7.3km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (7.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ma`rūf (7.5km)
- Qaryeh-ye Naqīb Şāḩeb (7.5km)
- بندۀ بيماران (8.2km)
- Sareshtehdārī (8.2km)
- Chūragalī (8.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (5.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (7.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (5.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sīāh Kūh (2.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Pāwkamhā (1.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (5.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangī Sheykhān (7.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (5.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Band-e Darūntah (7.2km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (1.4km)
Airports close to Bārābād
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (12.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (140.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (144.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bārābād
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (86.9km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (190.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (207.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.