Traveling Luck for Lajgar, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Lajgar?What's around Lajgar?
Wikipedia near Lajgar
Where to stay near Lajgar
Also known as Ladzhgar, Sahi, Shakhi, Šāhi, لجگر
The timezone in Lajgar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.4500°, Longitude. 70.4400°
Satellite map around Lajgar
Loading map of Lajgar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lajgar, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lajgar (0km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (1.2km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (1.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (2.3km)
- Sheykhān (2.7km)
- Dobilah (2.7km)
- Bārābād (3.5km)
- Abdyān (3.5km)
- Chaknawri (3.7km)
- Nārmāsi (3.7km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (3.8km)
- جلال آباد (4.4km)
- Sareshtehdārī (4.7km)
- Chūragalī (4.7km)
- Bagrāmī (4.9km)
- Lowlan (5.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (5.4km)
- Ghawchak (5.5km)
- Jamāli (5.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (6km)
- Ta`mīrāt (6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (6.3km)
- Velāyatī (6.5km)
- Sabzābād (7km)
- Dobanday (7km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (7.1km)
- Zanābād (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (7.1km)
- Kākarān (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (7.2km)
- Zangowbay (7.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (7.4km)
- Naghrak (7.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīrzā Ahmad Khān (7.5km)
- Malek Bīlah (7.5km)
- Nahr-e Shāhi (8.1km)
- Qaşabeh (8.1km)
- Bētani (8.2km)
- Shagāli (8.2km)
- Jamālī (8.2km)
- Chamyā (8.2km)
- Chahārbāgh-e Şafā (8.2km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (8.3km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (8.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (2.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (4.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (3.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (3.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (6.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (1.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Pāwkamhā (4.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (7.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangī Sheykhān (4.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shekhāno Khwaṟ (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (3.8km)
Airports close to Lajgar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (10km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (141.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (143.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lajgar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (88.5km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (186.8km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (208.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.