Traveling Luck for Sheykhān, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Sheykhan?What's around Sheykhan?
Wikipedia near Sheykhan
Where to stay near Sheykhān
Also known as Sekhan, Shekhan, Sheykhan, Shēkhān, Šēkhān, شيخان
The timezone in Sheykhan is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.4600°, Longitude. 70.4600°
Satellite map around Sheykhān
Loading map of Sheykhān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sheykhān, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheykhān (0km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (1.4km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (1.8km)
- Abdyān (1.8km)
- Lajgar (2.7km)
- Sareshtehdārī (2.7km)
- Chūragalī (2.7km)
- Dobilah (2.8km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (3km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (3km)
- Jamāli (3.8km)
- Nārmāsi (4.2km)
- Ta`mīrāt (4.5km)
- Zanābād (4.7km)
- Dobanday (4.9km)
- Kākarān (5.4km)
- Velāyatī (5.5km)
- جلال آباد (5.8km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (5.8km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (5.8km)
- Bārābād (6km)
- Shagāli (6km)
- Jamālī (6km)
- Chamyā (6km)
- Chaknawri (6.3km)
- Malek Bīlah (6.3km)
- Beland Ghar (6.5km)
- Pērawur (6.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (6.6km)
- Zangowbay (6.6km)
- Lowhan (7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (7km)
- Chanārmasah (7.1km)
- Bagrāmī (7.5km)
- Qaşabeh (7.9km)
- Nahr-e Shāhi (7.9km)
- Ghawchak (8.1km)
- Sar Badālī (8.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (8.2km)
- Lowlan (8.2km)
- Miṟān (8.2km)
- Dāmān (8.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (2.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (3.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (1.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (3.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (8.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sarwānday Ghar (7.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shekhāno Khwaṟ (1.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (4.4km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (6.5km)
Airports close to Sheykhān
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (9.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (139.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (146.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sheykhān
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (90.9km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (184.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (210.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.