Traveling Luck for Sareshtehdārī, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Sareshtehdari?What's around Sareshtehdari?
Wikipedia near Sareshtehdari
Where to stay near Sareshtehdārī
Also known as Sareshtadari, Sareshtadāri, Sarestadari, Sareštadāri, Saristadari, سرشتهداری
The timezone in Sareshtehdari is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.4500°, Longitude. 70.4800°
Satellite map around Sareshtehdārī
Loading map of Sareshtehdārī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sareshtehdārī, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sareshtehdārī (0km)
- Chūragalī (0km)
- Jamāli (1.2km)
- Abdyān (1.2km)
- Ta`mīrāt (1.8km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (1.8km)
- Dobanday (2.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (2.3km)
- Zanābād (2.7km)
- Sheykhān (2.7km)
- Kākarān (2.7km)
- Dobilah (2.7km)
- Velāyatī (3km)
- Shagāli (3.5km)
- Chamyā (3.5km)
- Jamālī (3.5km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (3.5km)
- Malek Bīlah (3.7km)
- Nārmāsi (3.7km)
- Khvājeh `Omar (3.8km)
- Qal`eh Maslakh (3.8km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (3.8km)
- Pērawur (3.8km)
- Beland Ghar (3.8km)
- Zangowbay (4.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Hendū (4.4km)
- Chanārmasah (4.7km)
- Lajgar (4.7km)
- Lowhan (4.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩasan (4.9km)
- Miṟān (5.4km)
- Sar Badālī (5.5km)
- جلال آباد (5.5km)
- Nahr-e Shāhi (5.8km)
- Qaşabeh (5.8km)
- Binigāh (6.5km)
- Dāmān (6.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (7.4km)
- Chaknawri (7.5km)
- Nahr-e Shāhī (7.9km)
- Bārābād (8.2km)
- Dāg Kalay (8.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (5.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (6.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (1.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (2.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Tangi Ghar (8.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sarwānday Ghar (6.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shekhāno Khwaṟ (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- King Halaībullah’s Palace (4.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalālābād Airfield (8.5km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (8.3km)
Airports close to Sareshtehdārī
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (7.5km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (137.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (148.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sareshtehdārī
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (90.9km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (182.3km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (209.5km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (209.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.