Traveling Luck for Ghawchak, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Ghawchak?What's around Ghawchak?
Wikipedia near Ghawchak
Where to stay near Ghawchak
Also known as Gauchak, Ghawcak, Ghawčak, غوچک
The timezone in Ghawchak is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.4200°, Longitude. 70.4100°
Satellite map around Ghawchak
Loading map of Ghawchak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghawchak, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ghawchak (0km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ḩājjī (1.2km)
- Lowlan (1.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Merzā (1.8km)
- Chaknawri (1.8km)
- Bagrāmī (3km)
- Chahārbāgh-e Şafā (3.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (3.7km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (3.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīrzā Ahmad Khān (3.8km)
- Naghrak (3.8km)
- Ḩaẕratān (3.8km)
- Bārābād (4.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (4.5km)
- جلال آباد (4.7km)
- Mīrzā Jahāngīr (4.9km)
- Z̧olmābād (5.5km)
- Gāvmīsh Bēlah (5.5km)
- Lajgar (5.5km)
- Sabzābād (5.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Afandī (5.8km)
- Şāḩebgol (5.8km)
- Sawāti (5.8km)
- `Alīgol (5.8km)
- Nārmāsi (6km)
- Merzāyān (6km)
- Bētani (6.3km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (6.3km)
- Dobilah (6.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (6.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Ma`rūf (7.1km)
- Qaryeh-ye Naqīb Şāḩeb (7.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (7.2km)
- Bandeh-ye Qāẕi (7.5km)
- Sheykhān (8.1km)
- Aḩmadza’i (8.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye `Abdollāh (8.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Nūrkhān (8.2km)
- Abdyān (8.2km)
- Mastikheyl (8.3km)
- Dehvalīd (8.6km)
- Naz̧arābād (9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sīāhsang Ghar (9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tangī Qāsemābād (7.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalalabad (6.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rīg-e Shāhmardkhān (1.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Cheheldokhtar (6.6km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (2.8km)
Airports close to Ghawchak
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (10.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (141km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (142.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ghawchak
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (83.1km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (189.1km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (203.6km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (205.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.