Traveling Luck for Meedso, Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
Where is Meedso?What's around Meedso?
Wikipedia near Meedso
Where to stay near Meedso
The timezone in Meedso is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.4333°, Longitude. 42.5500°
Satellite map around Meedso
Loading map of Meedso and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Meedso, in Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Guur Naab (16.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Oaani (8.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Kuwaajuule (18.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Toomba (23.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Matooni (13.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Guduri (35.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Dayaara Daga (33.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Faarax Garaad (33.1km)
Airports close to Meedso
Kisimayu(KMU), Kismayu, Somalia (23.7km)