Traveling Luck for Goob Weyn, Shabeellaha Hoose, Somalia
Where is Goob Weyn?What's around Goob Weyn?
Wikipedia near Goob Weyn
Where to stay near Goob Weyn
Also known as Gobuen, Gobuin, Gòbuin
The timezone in Goob Weyn is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. -0.2500°, Longitude. 42.6167°
Satellite map around Goob Weyn
Loading map of Goob Weyn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goob Weyn, in Shabeellaha Hoose, Somalia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Goob Weyn (0km)
- Jumba (3.7km)
- Xerada Dhalinta Kacaanka (8.2km)
- Xerada Karaashka (10.4km)
- Biyo Yare (11km)
- Luglaaw (11.6km)
- Xaaji Cah (18.7km)
- Mukumaani (18.7km)
- Dalxiiska (21.4km)
- Haatko (23.2km)
- Sheek Xuseen (23.2km)
- Fagay (26.6km)
- Yoontoy (27.9km)
- Saamogia (28.7km)
- Mareer (29.3km)
- Yoontoy Yarey (31.3km)
- Chisimayu (31.7km)
- Booda (33.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Turuhe (33.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Biloone (36.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Alele (28.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Toomba (19.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Dayaara Daga (16.5km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hela Walad (11.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Genalē Wenz (3.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Passo Nord (22.3km)
Airports close to Goob Weyn
Kisimayu(KMU), Kismayu, Somalia (44.8km)