Traveling Luck for Raas Ogaden, Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
Where is Raas Ogaden?What's around Raas Ogaden?
Wikipedia near Raas Ogaden
Where to stay near Raas Ogaden
Also known as Blankett Point, Ras Ogaden
The timezone in Raas Ogaden is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.45000000000000001°, Longitude. 42.483333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Raas Ogaden, in Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Guur Naab (11km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Oaani (11.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Kuwaajuule (3.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Matooni (5.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Dayaara Daga (39.6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Guduri (19.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Faarax Garaad (23.6km)
Airports close to Raas Ogaden
Kisimayu(KMU), Kismayu, Somalia (16.9km)